Type of Contract : Permanent
Experience required : < 3 years
Business sector : Electricity, Electronics, Robotics
Qualification : Salarié
Saint Barthélemy | 97133
Original language of the ad : FrenchAd translated automatically, see the original version
Lighting designer company is looking for a project manager:
- You independently lead an identified lighting design project from its creation to its realization.
- Analyze customer needs from different media (specifications, plans, photos, customer visits...) and determine the most suitable lighting solutions (products/systems) taking into account technical and regulatory parameters (level of illumination, standards, energy criteria, etc.), as well as manufacturing constraints.
- Management and responses to calls for tenders / Creation of files
- Promotion of innovative technical solutions to customers
- Realization of feasibility studies and solution proposal
- Project follow-up / Timeliness
• TECHNICAL SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE
- This position of project manager, both technical and commercial, requires real technical skills, good interpersonal skills, a sense of customer service, rigor, curiosity, a high level of involvement / investment and autonomy.
- To hold this position, it is essential to have the ability to work in multi projects
- Project management and mastery of the analysis of specifications, development of offers, technical and commercial arguments, costing of services.
- Master Autocad
- Master the software of the Microsoft and Adobe suite as software and presentation tools in order to highlight projects to customers
• DIPLOMAS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor's, Technical Master's or Engineering School
- Having a first experience as a Lighting Designer will be a plus
Having a good level of Written and Oral English is essential
- Resourceful, dynamic, sociable, organized, motivated, passionate, creative and sensitive to light