Type of Contract : Fixed-term
Duration (months) : 3
Experience required : Rookie accepted
Saint Barthélemy | 97133
Original language of the ad : FrenchAd translated automatically, see the original version
As part of the development of St-Barth Electronique towards St-Barth Store.com, we are recruiting a Logistics Operator (M/F) on a fixed-term contract.
After almost 40 years in the distribution of electronic and multimedia products for the general public, St-Barth Electronique is developing and becoming St-Barth Store.com. Powered by a dynamic team, St-Barth Store consists of the historic electronic showroom and its team of high-tech specialists, a Multi Store website and a new brand that will soon open its doors in Les Mangliers to highlight its new range of products and a Drive for the website.
The challenge ahead
You like to be an actor of a good organization, you like the diversity of tasks and work on several functions. You are curious about commerce and are aware of your role in customer satisfaction.
What interests us at home: Organized, dynamic, efficient and rigorous! Your enthusiasm and energy to put the customer at the center of your interests. Your qualities to collaborate and work in a team are no longer to be recognized.
As a Logistics Operator your main missions are:
- Receiving the goods,
- Check the conformity of the delivery,
- Store goods,
- Manage the stock on computer,
- Carry out the sampling of products according to the instructions for preparing the order and constitute the packages, lots,
- Update the picking area,
- Fill in the order tracking media and transmit a status of deteriorated products and defective equipment,
- Ensure safety during all operations within the warehouse,
- Ship, deliver, load and participate in the provision in warehouses and stores.
- You know the techniques of storage and shopping,
- You know the procedures of physical and qualitative control of the goods,
- You know the methods of order picking,
- You are versatile,
- You are respectful of deadlines and instructions,
- You are able to perform repetitive tasks,
- You have a sense of organization, team spirit,
- You are suitable for carrying loads,
- You have a B license and the habit of driving vans.
Information on the job offer:
Domain: Logistics depot operator
Type of contract: Contract of indefinite duration (CDD), opportunity of permanent contract
Opening hours: Full-time 39h
Experience required: 1 year - Logistics
Training required: Bac Pro Logistics, BEP or CAP Logistics and Warehouseing
Knowledge and know-how: Prepare orders, Fill in order tracking media, Receive a product, Load goods, products, Check compliance, Transport goods to shipping areas, storage areas, Store equipment
Know how to be professional: Rigor, perseverance, concentration, respect for safety rules, teamwork.
Location of the position:
Saint Barthélemy - French West Indies