Type of Contract : Fixed-term
Duration (months) : 6
Experience required : Rookie accepted
Business sector : Sales, Distribution
Qualification : Salarié
Original language of the ad : FrenchAd translated automatically, see the original version
St-Barth Electronique and St-Barth store are strengthening their teams and looking for several profiles of commercial employees.
The challenge ahead
You are a real support of the sales team, the guarantor of the quality of the welcome, the orientation of the customers and the enhancement of the shelves. You are the support of expert sales advisors and will have a real opportunity to evolve internally according to your product affinities and skills.
What interests us about you: Your enthusiasm and energy to put the customer at the center of your interests. Your interpersonal skills. Ideally with a sales background, you have significant experience in a similar position.
As a Reception and Customer Services Officer, your main missions are:
Reporting directly to the showroom managers, the account manager carries out the following missions (non-exhaustive list):
- Welcome, guide and inform all customers,
- Present and sell the products and services of the showrooms,
- Manage receipts
- Participate in the life of the store
- You have a sense of commerce,
- You have strong human values,
- You have a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Available, you will be keen to meet the requirements of the company,
- Fluency in English and/or Portuguese is a plus.
Information on the job offer:
Domain: Commercial employee in a retail store
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract, opportunity for a permanent contract
Hours: 39 hours or half-time
Training required: No prerequisites
Location of the position:
Saint Barthélemy - French West Indies