Type of Contract : Temporary
Experience required : Rookie accepted
Original language of the ad : FrenchAd translated automatically, see the original version
St-Barth Electronique expands. As part of a development project and the launch of new omnichannel activities, we are recruiting a Sales Employee (M/F).
After almost 40 years in the distribution of electronic and multimedia products for the general public, St-Barth Electronique is developing and becoming St-Barth Store.com. Powered by a dynamic team, St-Barth Store consists of the historic electronic showroom and its team of high-tech specialists, a website and a new showroom that will soon open its doors in Les Mangliers.
The challenge ahead
You are a real support of the sales team, the guarantor of the quality of the welcome, the orientation of the customers and the enhancement of the shelves. You are the support of expert sales advisors and will have a real opportunity to evolve internally according to your product affinities and skills.
What interests us about you: Your enthusiasm and energy to put the customer at the center of your interests. Your interpersonal skills. Ideally with a sales background, you have significant experience in a similar position.
As a Commercial Employee your main missions are:
Reporting directly to the showroom managers, the Sales Employee carries out the following missions (non-exhaustive list):
- Welcome, guide and inform all customers (professionals and individuals),
- Present and sell the products and services of the showrooms,
- Master the holding of visual merchandising and shelving,
- Work closely with the administrative and logistics teams.
- You have a sense of commerce,
- You have strong human values,
- You have a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Available you will have at heart to meet the requirements of the company,
- Fluency in English is a plus.
Information on the job offer:
Domain: Commercial employee in a retail store
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract, opportunity for a permanent contract
Hours: 39 hours or half-time
Training required: No prerequisites
Location of the position:
Saint Barthélemy - French West Indies