Type of Contract : Temporary
Experience required : Rookie accepted
Original language of the ad : FrenchAd translated automatically, see the original version
St-Barth Electronique expands. As part of the opening of the new St-Barth Store showroom located in Les Mangliers, we are recruiting a sales and logistics employee (M/F).
After almost 40 years in the distribution of electronic and multimedia products for the general public, St-Barth Electronique is developing and becoming St-Barth Store.com. Powered by a dynamic team, St-Barth Store consists of the historic electronic showroom and its team of high-tech specialists, a website and a new showroom that will soon open its doors in Les Mangliers.
The challenge ahead
You work on all St-Barth Electronique and St-Barth Store showrooms. You are responsible for developing the commercial activity, ensuring the restocking and enhancement of the offer. You like to be an actor of a good organization, you like the diversity of tasks and work on several functions. You are curious about commerce and are aware of your role in customer satisfaction.
What interests us about you: Your enthusiasm and energy to put the customer at the center of your interests. You are organized, dynamic, efficient and rigorous. Your qualities to collaborate and work in a team are no longer to be recognized.
As a sales and logistics employee, your main missions are:
Reporting directly to the showroom managers, the sales and logistics employee carries out the following missions (non-exhaustive list):
- Welcome, guide and inform all customers (professionals and individuals),
- Present and sell the products and services of the showrooms,
- Master the holding of visual merchandising and shelving,
- Work closely with the administrative and logistics teams,
- Receive the goods, check the conformity of the delivery,
- Ensure the delivery of web orders in lockers, drive and VIP.
- You have a sense of commerce, experience in sales,
- You have strong human values,
- You have a strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Available you will have at heart to meet the requirements of the company,
- You are able to manage the handling gestures related to a logistics activity (receipt of goods, shelving, etc.),
- Ship, deliver, load and participate in the provision in warehouses and stores.
- You are reactive and know how to carry out an activity according to the priorities identified,
- Fluency in English is a plus.
Information on the job offer:
Domain: Commercial and logistics employee
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract, opportunity for a permanent contract
Hours: 39 hours or half-time
Permit B required
Location of the position:
Saint Barthélemy - French West Indies